Bristol University is currently offering 10 International Office Scholarships for new students this 2015.
Value of the award:
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for one year taught Masters students
• All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes.
• All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or taught masters programme at the University of Bristol.
• Applicants may be from any discipline.
• Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
• Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Deadline of submission: 12 June 2015
To apply for this scholarship, please go to bristol.ac.uk