What makes a resume great for recruiters? An article was posted by Jacquelyn Smith and Skye Gould in which they have asked Amanda Augustine, a career consultant, to create a sample of an excellent CV for someone with little to no experience. Augustine outlines the following reasons:
- The layout is clean and easy to read.
- It includes a link to the job seeker’s professional profile.
- The job seeker’s goals are clear.
- It plays up the job seeker’s selling points.
- It includes some references to high school.
- It lists her social media skills.
- It doesn’t include a list of references.
Read the full article at agenda.weforum.org