Lucy McDonald have posted an interesting article on the ways how to survive the final year in Oxford based on her personal experience. She share her experience and came up with the list of things that are useful during her final year at Oxford.
- Organisation - For example, have separate folders for each module you’re taking, and within those folders, have dividers for each topic.
- Routine - Getting into a daily routine right from the beginning of the year.
- Tech - She relied on only two apps which are Chrome extension called ‘Strict Workflow’ and A-Tracker.
- Ways to revise - The key with revision is it must be ACTIVE. Just passively reading notes or books will not help. She made a list on ways to revise.
- Self-care - Taking good care of yourself. Some of her advice is to make sure to see friends, do yoga, exercise generally etc.
To read the full article, please go here.