Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. There is a half fee waiver (50%) available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the appropriate link below by the closing date of 31 May 2017
Transform Together undergraduate scholarship application
Transform Together postgraduate scholarship application
- Postgraduate applicants only - send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 31 May 2017
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University's discretion and are final.
Closing of Application:
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2017.
For more information, please go to www.shu.ac.uk