The one-year MBA programme at Oxford comprises an intensive series of:
- stimulating lectures
- energetic seminars
- intensive small group work
- team project work
A key aim of the programme is to develop your ability to think logically, laterally and independently that will take you anywhere in the world.
The MBA Admissions Committee considers a wide range of criteria, to apply to Oxford MBA you need to meet the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree
- Relevant professional experience detailed in a 1-page CV
- GMAT or GRE score
- English test (if required)
- Two professional/academic References
- Mandatory essays:
- Consider a statistic or trend that shocks you. Why it is important to you and how could it be changed for the better? (Maximum 500 words)
- Is there anything not covered in the application form which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you? (Maximum 250 words)
- A completed online application form along with a £150 application fee
You will need to apply by 29 September 2017. Interview decision is on 27 October 2017 and final decision will be on 08 December 2017.
To apply for this course, please proceed here.