The full-time MBA programme (Financial Times Global MBA Rankings, 2016) not only integrates business and management theory with practice, but it also puts great emphasis on your personal and professional development.
We have worked with our Leaders in Residence to develop an MBA that stretches you academically but also builds in you the key qualities expected of leaders including:
- commercial awareness
- interpersonal skills
- a genuine depth of understanding of the fundamental business functions
- a critical and questioning outlook.
- A completed application form
- Two references (one academic and one professional)
- Copies of degree transcripts and certificates
- A full curriculum vitae
- Your GMAT score report (if applicable)
- Your approved English Language test* (if applicable)
*Applicants who have not yet completed an approved English language test may apply for the Leeds MBA prior to taking a test.
Your application will not be considered until all documents are received.
Places for the full-time Leeds MBA programme are limited so you are advised to apply early.
The closing dates for the next intake in September 2018 are:
- International applicants: 30 June 2018
- UK/EU applicants: 31 August 2018
For more details, you may visit business.leeds.ac.uk