Are you an ambitious professional looking to transform yourself, your career and your life?
With six months of live projects, the Manchester MBA is the world's most practical MBA. You will gain unbeatable experience for your CV by taking on three consultancy projects with real clients. It doesn't get more hands-on than that.
Alongside projects and core business and management courses, our programme offers personalised careers support, an international network, six global centres, internship and exchange opportunities, the flexibility to customise your MBA and more.
Entry is competitive and we take a holistic view when we evaluate candidates. We’re looking for the most talented MBAs with the highest potential.
We’re not just looking for candidates with the most experience or the best test scores. We use a wide variety of criteria to evaluate applications, including academic credentials, fast career progression, leadership characteristics and entrepreneurial talent. We also assess your potential to contribute to and enhance your class’s professional and cultural diversity.
Entry requirements at a glance
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® and GRE® or MAT score
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (excludes nationals of English speaking countries / Bachelors from English speaking countries)
Full-time MBA application process
Step 1: Review entry requirements
Please review the full entry requirements on the official website of the University of Manchester.
Step 2: Review deadlines
The next deadline of application for Round 2 is on Friday 27th October 2017. Interview period will be on 6th - 17th November 2017. And final decision period will be on 27th November - 1st December 2017.
Step 3: Complete application
Step 4: Interview
Step 5: Final decision
Step 6: Accepting your place
To read the full details of this programme, please visit www.mbs.ac.uk