The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering 25 MBA scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the full-time Brunel MBA in January 2018 of the 2017/18 academic year.
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA programme at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and / or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
£6,420 tuition fee waiver (to be discounted from the total course tuition fee)
Apply for the MBA programme in the usual way.
Applicants must complete the application form for the MBA scholarship by the final deadline:
30 November 2017 for the January 2018 intake.
The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. The candidate should describe how their academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
- Late applications will not be considered.
To be eligible for a full-time Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel Full-Time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on the above programme starting in September 2017 or January 2018.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Throughout the application year applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
For complete details about this scholarship, please go to www.brunel.ac.uk